FSC Force Travel Team Tryouts
FSC Youth Academy Player Assessments
Welcome to the Fayetteville Soccer Club Travel Team and Youth Academy Tryout/Player Assessment page! We are excited that you are interested in our programs. FSC's travel teams compete at various levels so that players may develop and move on to compete at the next level. Participating on a travel team or in the Youth Academy is a year long commitment.
*New for the 2015-2016 season, U10 players may participate in the Select program. If your child is interested in participating on a "team" vs the youth academy, please email us.
To register for the Select or Classic Travel Teams (U10-U18),
To register for the Youth Academy (U8-U10), click here.
Female Teams U10-U18 (Select and Classic)
Male Teams U10-U18 (Select and Classic)
Youth Academy Assessment U8-U10
Tryout Time: 5:30-7:30pm.
Players should arrive at approximately 5:00 to check in, receive his/her tryout shirt and number and report to the field. Pre-registration is encouraged. Players that register the night of tryouts may be delayed in lines and by paperwork.
Tryout Location: Jordan Soccer Complex
445 Treetop Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28311
Please read the following information before you click to begin the Online Registration Application for tryouts:
- FSC offers open tryouts and player assessments for all of our travel teams. FSC tryouts are not limited to current FSC players. The goal of a tryout is not to eliminate players but rather to place players of like ability and commitment level together on the same team. In our program, all players have an equal chance of trying out for a team. Being on a team during the previous season, does not guarantee that a player will be on the same team the following season.
- Tryout fees are $30 with a mail in check or pay with credit card option.
- Tryout fees are $50 at the field for walk up registrations.
- All 2014-2015 fees must be paid prior to tryouts.
- All players are required to have a birth certificate on file with FSC. If you are not currently on a team, you must bring a copy of your birth certificate to tryouts.
- The system should recognize 2014-2015 returning travel players. If the system does not recognize you, please check to make sure that you have entered your name and birth date as it appears on your birth certificate. If the system still does not recognize you, STOP and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can verify your information.
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR TRYOUT REGISTRATION FEES.
Please take your time when registering to make sure that all information is correct. Please remember to register your child with his/her name as it appears on the birth certificate. If you registered for tryouts last year, please select returning player.
Please make sure that your email address is correct. All communication will occur through email.